Capcom has released a new update to “Monster Hunter World“. The patch is quite small, you just have to download just under 280 megabytes.
This is the last update before the holidays, maybe the last patch for 2018.
Monster Hunter World: PS4: Version 5.21 / Xbox One: Version 220.127.116.11
Major Additions and Changes
- The Arch-tempered Kulve Taroth siege is now available, and with it, some parts of the Kulve Taroth siege have been revamped.
1. New rainbow frame appraisal weapons are now available as part of the Arch-tempered Kulve Taroth rewards. To go along with this, the odds of acquiring gold, silver, and bronze frame weapons have been reworked. With the introduction of the new Incandescent Weapon, the appraisal results of Dissolved, Melded, and Sublimated Weapons have been reworked.
2. The Kulve Taroth siege, “Banquet in the Earthen Hall” has been replaced with a new quest called “The Fury of El Dorado,” and the siege objectives have been reworked. For example, a new objective called “Single run siege complete” gives players two rainbow frame appraisal items upon completion. This objective can be completed by joining a siege from pursuit level 1 and breaking Kulve Taroth’s horns without abandoning or returning from the quest. Other objectives and their points have been reworked, so please check them before you begin the siege.
3. With the introduction of “The Fury of El Dorado”, the siege “Banquet in the Earthen Hall” will no longer be available. However, the weapons from that siege will be available in the new one.
Player-related Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where a player would perform a backstep with the player facing to their left if the player performed a neutral evade (backstep) within 0.3 seconds of performing a guard with the analog stick.
- An unintentional bug has been fixed where the Gunlance’s Wyrmstake Cannon would continuously hit a monster if it connected as they begin digging underground until it coming up from beneath the ground. It has been fixed so wyrmstake cannon will end once the digging underground animation is over.
- Fixed a bug where the player would be displayed in high resolution textures when restarting the game from base, but player and NPC textures would appear in low resolution once you’ve departed on a quest or expedition.
- This update also includes other minor bug fixes.
Localization-related bug fixes
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Brazil-Portuguese, Polish, and Arabic
The Kulve Taroth weapon Taroth Daggers “Fire” are fire element, but were translated to infer that they were Blast Element. The translations have been fixed to the following:
Taroth Daggers “Blast”
Taroth Daggers “Fire”
Dagues Taroth – Explosion
Dagues Taroth – Feu
Pugnali Taroth “Scoppio”
Pugnali Taroth “Fuoco”
Dagas Taroth (nitro)
Dagas Taroth (fuego)
Ножи тарот: взрыв
Ножи тарот: огонь
Adaga Taroth Explos.
Adaga Taroth Fogo
Sztylety Taroth „Wybuch”
Sztylety Taroth „Ogień”
خناجر تاروث “انفجار”
خناجر تاروث “نار”
– If you have the Taroth Daggers “Blast” in your possession, please note that they have simply been renamed to Taroth Daggers “Fire” and have not been deleted.
Two guild card titles unlocked upon reaching hunter rank 6 were called Assassin, so one of them has been changed to Massacreur.
– Please note that if you’re using the updated guild card title, it might be have been changed to the new translation without warning.
A bug has been fixed where editing a shoutout over 34 characters resulted in the latter half of the message disappearing. The translations have been updated to the following:
- When firing a Dung Pod
- When planting a Health Booster
- When planting a Cleanser Booster
- When planting an Affinity Booster
The translation for the skill names Guard and Guard Up were the same, so Guard Up has been renamed to the following: