The responsible developers of Mortal Kombat 11 have today released Update 1.22. We have all the details for this update.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.22 can now be downloaded for PS4 and Xbox One. On the PS4 you have to download and install 7 GB. Today’s update adds the skin pack for Aftermath owners and fixed some bugs.
Mortal Kombat 11 Patch Notes 1.22 (MK11)
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
Character Specific Adjustments
- Cetrion – Fixed a rare issue that could cause the first hit of Deadly Winds to not be able to trade under certain circumstances
- Cetrion – Bouncing Boulder no longer has its hit regions removed when it is reflected
- D’Vorah – Infested Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while she is airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Kitana – Slightly adjusted the hit & repel regions of Square Wave and (Air) Square Wave
- Kotal Kahn – Mehtizquia Cut Amplify Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while she is airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Sonya – Mortar Strike (K.A.T. Turret) will no longer sometimes fire in the wrong direction under certain circumstances
- Sonya – Fixed a visual issue with K.A.T. Turret – K.A.T. Tantrum damage effects not looking correct on some characters
- Shang Tsung – Fixed an issue that was preventing The Essence Thief Brutality from triggering correctly
Source: Mortal Kombat