Mortal Kombat 11 received a new PC Steam Update today, we have all the info and patch notes for the update on July 22nd.
Today’s patch only affects the PC version of Mortal Kombat 11, so there is currently no comparable update for the consoles. The update is now ready for download
Mortal Kombat 11 Patch Notes – July 22
- Fixed an issue with facial animations not running in Intros and Kustomize section when playing the game in 60 FPS mode.
- Adjusted compression of Krypt files and particle packaging to improve performance.
- Fixed in issue of the infinite sound effect loop when summoning a Character Tower
- Fixed an issue with Audio being played in the background after minimizing.
- Fixed an issue with non-English characters not being displayed in the Kombat Kard
- Fixed an issue with inputs responsible for abilities being incorrectly displayed during the loading screens
- Fixed an issue with Player 2’s RGB keyboard showing the LED colour scheme for Player 1’s character in Online matches.
- Fixed an issue with RGB LED colour scheme not reflecting the usable keys in the shop.
- Fixed an issue with displayed prompts in variations not being reflected for the other players input device.
- Fixed an issue with usernames not being displayed in the Kombat Breakdown in Steam
- Fixed an issue with Shang Tsung’s welcome messages not displaying in the Krypt
- Fixed multiple minor issues with Mouse/Keyboard input
- Localization updates and fixes.