Mortal Kombat 11 received a new PC Steam Update today, we have all the info and patch notes for the update on September 13.
Today’s patch only affects the PC version of Mortal Kombat 11, so there is currently no comparable update for the consoles. The update is now ready for download.
Mortal Kombat 11 Patch Notes – September 13
• Improved the shader compilation process – improving performance upon first time initialization
• Fixed several issues with 21:9 screen resolution
• Fixed an issue with 21:9 screen resolution and Colour-blind mode
• Auto-configuration and Benchmark fights no longer increase the statistic of “Pints of Blood Spilled”
• Fixed an issue with the game not loading when defocused during initialization
• Fixed and issue with the Tower Ending not pausing when the title was minimized
• Fixed a UI/input issue in Kombat League post-match menu
• Fixed an issue with directional bluttons getting reversed in the Button Log when recording AI
• Fixed placeholders in the Pause Menu move list for some when recording AI.
• Fixed multiple minor issues with Mouse/Keyboard input
• Localization updates and fixes