The PC version of “Mortal Kombat 11” seems to have more problems than the console version. In the past few days there were several PC updates, for the consoles appeared no new patch.
With the updates some errors are eliminated, in addition there are optimizations to the mode of the towers and the control with mouse / keyboard were improved. Below you can find the complete patch notes for the last update.
Mortal Kombat 11 Patch Notes 3 – 5/17/2019
- Fixed a major source of desyncs that would occur in Group Battles
- Fixed a crash in Group Battles that could occur sometimes when pausing and activating modifiers
- Fixed an issue that would prevent calling another player for help in a Tag Battle/Group Battle while using the keyboard
- NVIDIA Highlights and NVIDIA Ansel are now available to all players with compatible NVIDIA GPUs. NVIDIA Highlights automatically captures key moments, ensuring that your best gaming moments are automatically saved. NVIDIA Ansel is a powerful photo mode that lets you take professional-grade photographs of your games.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to die twice in a row when failing a puzzle in the Krypt
- Players will now be prompted to perform a benchmark before starting an online match in Towers of Time
- Previously purchased DLC will now be displayed as unavailable in the Store
- Several issues with TAA were addressed in a previous patch
- Mouse cursor is now displaying correctly while in a menu in the Krypt
- Several UI fixes
- Several minor mouse/keyboard input fixes