Mortal Kombat 11 Update #4 was released for the PC version. So this is the fourth PC patch, the console version for PS4 and Xbox One has not been updated.
The update adds the promised 60 fps mode. From now on, all cutscenes are played back with 60 frames per second. For the crypt you have to activate this option manually. There are also updates for the translations, bug fixes and much more. Below you will find the complete patch notes.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 4 Patch Notes 5/24
- 60 FPS mode – In PC Features, we have introduced the option to turn on 60 FPS in Menus and during Cinematics (Intros/Victories, Krushing Blows, Fatal Blows, etc) and in Krypt separately. We have set this default to ON for Menus however you have to switch the
option to ON for the Krypt, as is only recommended on high end configurations.
- Missing reflections – We have introduced the option to turn on/off reflections.
- Crash fixes for users who have crash on launch issues. We are working on other similar issues, so we will keep updating the game with fixes for users who report their crashes to us.
- issues caused by outdated Radeon drivers should no longer occur
- game crashing on launch/during gameplay cause by drivers for unusual controllers, should no longer occur
- game not launching, issue cause by a fault library file, should no longer occur
- Players frequent disconnects –adjustment that should resolve the issue of frequent disconnects for some users
- Fix to Frost Whirring Drill graphical glitch when TAA is disabled
- Localization updates
- Minor fixes for mouse and controller inputs
- Various balance changes