The responsible developers of Mortal Kombat 11 have today released Update 1.23. We have all the details for this update on September 29.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.23 can now be downloaded for PS4 and Xbox One. On the PS4 you have to download and install 1,54 GB. Today’s update adds the skin pack for Aftermath owners and fixed some bugs.
Mortal Kombat 11 Patch Notes 1.23 (MK11)
Character Skin Pack Update
All Hallow’s Eve Skin Pack release, including Halloween inspired skins – “Beast Within” Johnny Cage, “Blizzard King” Sub-Zero and “Bad Medicine” D’Vorah. Available for Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath owners.
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Fixed an issue with Co-Op Towers where only 2 players could join the lobby
- Fixed an issue with the Mouse cursor still being present in Photo Mode after toggling off UI
- Fixed an issue with 21:9 aspect ratio during match searches
- Reworked scrollbar functionality – Clicking the down arrow on scrollbars snaps the slider and selection to the bottom of the list.
- Selecting a preset with mouse now equips instead of opening it.
- Fixed an issue where rapidly selecting and deselecting character in King of The Hill mode causes several malfunctions of the mouse
- Fixed an issue with placeholder letters appearing when attempting to create lobbies using the virtual keyboard
Source: Mortal Kombat