The developers of Milestone S.r.l. released a new MotoGP20 update for Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia today. Below are the full patch notes dated June 2, 2020.
The Switch and Stadia Update is now available. Mostly only bug fixes are made, but read for yourself …
MotoGP 20 Patch Notes on June 2
- Updated MotoGP class motorbikes and riders to season 2020.
- Updated physics for MotoGP™ class.
- Improved vibration feedback.
- Fixed anti-wheelie issue for Moto2 in Career mode.
- Photo mode: improved motion blur with more shutter speed options. (Stadia)
- Career mode: Development Tests fixed and improved.
- Career mode: Contracts Management improved (real/fictional teams).
- Showroom: MotoGP official riders presented with helmets off.
- Fixed Yamaha M1 2009 dashboard (custom rider).
- Fuel is now refilled upon leaving pits in practice and qualifying sessions.
- Fuel management: various fixes (estimated laps).
- Neural AI improvements: lap times consistency in practice and qualifying sessions.
- Autodrive in flying laps: fixed unwanted falls.
- Several Career Mode fixes and improvements.
- Several Multiplayer fixes and improvements.
- Track sponsor updates.