TaleWorlds Entertainment today released hotfix 1.5.3 for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Below are the full patch notes for this november 3 update.
The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord hotfix 1.5.3 is now available for download on Steam. Normally the update is automatically loaded via the Steam Launcher.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Patch Notes 1.5.3 / Beta Hotfix e1.5.4
- Fixed the issue in the multiplayer lobby UI where the “suggest” button didn’t get updated to the “invite” button properly when the player had been promoted to the party leader.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the players reached the maximum character level.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player finished fighting on the Seonon Waterfront.
- Fixed the issue of companions being able to upgrade bandit troops to regular troops without the “Disciplinarian” skill.
- Fixed a number of multiplayer crashes.
- All 1.5.3 fixes above.
- Fixed the issue of some faction troops looking older and plump.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in certain cases during a crush through.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a save file that has the issue target hero who had already died.
- Fixed the issue of showing companions twice in the clan page.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a player tried to raid a neutral village while being a mercenary and the villagers didn’t resist.