TaleWorlds Entertainment today released a new hotfix update for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Below are the full patch notes for this april 29 update.
The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord hotfix 1.5.9 is now available for download on Steam. Normally the update is automatically loaded via the Steam Launcher.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Patch Notes Build 6621361
- Fixed a crash that occurred when hovering over a stone pile with a mouse while the order screen was open.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to use an anvil in a civilian mission.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when creating a new lord party.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the Prodigal Son quest if the quest target escaped the house before the player killed the thugs.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after giving the “gather all companions” command.
- Missing attributes have been restored on family members’ encyclopedia pages.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Fortitude Tonic” perk to increase hero death chance in battles.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the toggling of selected formations with the CTRL key.
- Fixed a bug that caused various inconsistencies in the number of used warhorses when upgrading the troops while having two or more warhorse types in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player’s clan to be removed from the kingdom if the kingdom’s ruler had been weakened.
- Fixed a bug that caused stuttering while moving the camera.
- Fixed a memory leak issue.
- Fixed a shader loading leak.
- Fixed a granite async loading issue.
- Optimized the sound occlusion system in order to reduce major FPS drops.