TaleWorlds Entertainment today released two hotfix patches for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. A hotfix for the live system and a beta patch.
The Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Patch for update e1.5.1 is now available on Steam. So also the beta patch e1.5.2. We’ll show you all the bug fixes below.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Patch Notes 1.5.1 / Beta 1.5.2
- Fixed a crash that happened when the main hero tried to marry someone that was in the same AI-led army.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when giving an order to a formation that was created with the F7 Transfer feature.
- Fixed an issue related to the entry request when the player waited for some time in a castle settlement.
- Fixed the issue for save games that have dead quest givers.
- All 1.5.1 fixes above.
- Fixed a bug that caused new notables to not spawn in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that made the wrong menu appear if the player selected an aggressive action in a conversation with an army member.
- Fixed a bug that caused the nameplate of the main party to not appear when starting a new campaign.