TaleWorlds Entertainment today released a new hotfix for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Below are the full patch notes for this October 7 update.
The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Hotfix Update 1.5.2 is now available for download on Steam. Normally the update is automatically loaded via the Steam Launcher.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Hotfix e1.5.2
- Fixed a crash when picking up a dropped weapon.
Modding Tool Fixes
- Crash from the “Start Mission” button is fixed. It opens a mounted agent mission.
- Added a new tool to create a new module within the modding tools. It will populate the module with empty registered files for ease of modding.
- Modding tools terrain operations crash fixes.
- Added new checks and better error reporting for mismatched, not located DLL’s from mods, both for the base game and the modding tools.
- Easier overriding for materials and animation clips added to the right-click menu to the assets in Resource Browser. “Create Override” creates an override for those assets in the selected new module. You do not need to create an empty resource with the same name and change the properties to be same with the overridden resource.