Just a few hours before New Years Eve, the developers of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord are working on improving the game, a new hotfix update has been released. Below are the full patch notes for this December 31 update.
The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord hotfix e1.5.5 is now available for download on Steam. Normally the update is automatically loaded via the Steam Launcher.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord hotfix e1.5.5
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the Badge screen in the Multiplayer Lobby.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after heir selection if the spouse was selected as the heir and they were in a fugitive state.
- Fixed a crash caused by corrupted save files because of some unfinished raids.
- Fixed an issue where mercenary soldiers cost more than the shown amount.
- Added the quest givers name in Landlord Needs Manual Labor quest dialogues.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while the Lady’s Knight Out quest was active and the quest giver left her settlement.
- Fixed an issue with newly added keyboard and controller keys not using the default keys.
- Reflective Friendly Fire damage has been added to Custom Siege servers. 10% to Friend and 30% to Self. Please note that, if you are playing as defenders you will be damaged if you hit your team’s siege weaponry, castle gates and doors.
- Added the missing Loading Screen images for these maps: Ebereth Hillfort (Captain), Cliffs of Akkalat (Captain), Xauna – Winter (Skirmish), Castle of Fen Altai – Winter (Siege), Nord Town – Winter (TDM).