TaleWorlds Entertainment has released a new update for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. Below are the full patch notes for this September 17 game update.
The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update e1.5.1 can now be downloaded for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The update fixes some bugs in the main game and beta.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Patch Notes 1.5.1 / Beta 1.5.2
- Prevented storyline related heroes from being able to be killed in battles during storyline quests.
- Fixed an issue that prevented locations of characters being updated in a settlement that the player was in after a declaration of war or peace.
- Fixed an issue that made players able to open conversations with prisoners without entering the castle.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player and conversation partner to spawn in the enemy lords hall during a siege.
- Fixed a crash that happened when entering a hideout.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused villages to start raiding themselves without an enemy encounter.
- All 1.5.1 fixes above.
- Fixed an issue that prevented player-led army parties from recruiting troops.
- Fixed an issue that caused party icons to disappear after exiting a settlement.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when entering the smithy in any town.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the Trade screen opened.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if the player kingdom makes peace during a battle simulation.
- Players will no longer create caravans for the Lord Needs a Tutor quest NPC.
- Fixed the issue of multiplayer player avatars looking older than their own setting.
- Fixed a bug that threw the player out if the player was disguised in an enemy town and the player’s clan declared war/peace with another faction.