Even at Christmas, the developers of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord are working on improving the game, a new hotfix update has been released. Below are the full patch notes for this December 25th update.
The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord hotfix e1.5.5 is now available for download on Steam. Normally the update is automatically loaded via the Steam Launcher.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Patch Notes e1.5.5
- Fixed a multiplayer crash that occurred when a player joined a Captain game when the new round had already started.
- Fixed a multiplayer server crash that occurred when a player died.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the UI update was called before the UI was properly created.
- Fixed a bug that caused the multiplayer server and clients to crash.
- Fixed the scene names on the loading screens.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while loading the launcher.