TaleWorlds Entertainment has released a new update for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. We have the full patch notes for the hotfix on August 26.
The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.0 can now be downloaded for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The update fixes some bugs in the game, including the bugs that caused the game to crash.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Patch Notes 1.5.0
- Fixed a crash at the MP lobby login.
- Reverted some save and load-related changes that were causing issues with non-Latin characters.
- Gamescom related preparations.
- Fixed a load-related issue with the movement tutorial.
Previous Beta Hotfixes:
- Leaving a faction while in an army is now fixed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when joining a kingdom as a vassal while being employed as a mercenary for the same kingdom.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when Lord Wants Rival Captured quest was cancelled by a declaration of war.
- Fixed a bug that caused the total issue count to be less and less over time.
- Added meshes for the Highland Mail Shirt and Highland Mail Shoulders.
- Clan game map selection list now consists of up-to-date maps.
- Fixed an issue with white textures.
- Fixed a Save & Load crash related to settlements that do not have an owner.
- Fixed a bug that caused notables (mainly village notables) to disappear after some time.
- Fixed a bug that caused a settlement ownership kingdom decision to trigger for enemy settlements if they were reclaimed before the vote took place.
- Players can now only enter empty settlements if they are owned by their faction: the gate will now be down for enemy settlements, even if they don’t have a garrison.
- Fixed a bug with neutral heroes trying to create parties.
- Fixed a bug in the loading order which led to instability after loading. This should resolve issues with “ghost” armies.