TaleWorlds Entertainment has released a new update for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. Below are the full patch notes for this September 15th game update.
The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Update 1.5.1 can now be downloaded for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The update fixes some bugs in the game, including the bugs that caused the game to crash.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Patch Notes 1.5.1
- Fixed a trade screen related crash.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when entering the smithy in any town.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if the player kingdom made peace during a battle simulation.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a rider dismounted from their mount outside the map borders and their mount was damaged within a small time window.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when changing the owner of an issue when the issue owner died.
- Fixed a server-side crash that happened while cleaning up dynamic scene objects, such as dropped weapons.
- Fixed a crash that happened when the player opened the journal screen with a tier 4 clan and with Neretze’s Folly quest active.
- Fixed a bug that made Radagos disappear from the tutorial.
- Creating caravan for Lord Needs Tutor quest NPC is disabled.