Nascar 21 developers MotorSport Games are bringing us some good stuff today! A new update is now live and we show you the patch notes.
The Nascar 21 Ignition Update 1.51 is now available for download for all supported platforms. Full PS5 support will be added and also for the Xbox Series. Here comes the changelog!
Nascar 21 Patch Notes 1.5.1 | June 24
NEXT GEN UPGRADE FOR XBOX SERIES X|S AND PLAYSTATION 5
4K resolution at 30 FPS for Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5
4k upscaling at 30 FPS for Xbox Series S
Online cross-generation console gameplay
Save imports from previous generation consoles
Support for PlayStation 5 activities
CARS & SCHEMES
- Fixed an issue for Career Mode where players were appearing under their car
- Fixed an issue where anti-lock brake system was stuck on
- Fixed an issue where sponsored logo’s light was heavily reflected on the cars while on track
- Fixed an issue with the lighting at some of the night race tracks
- Fixed an issue in which high assists caused difficulties while pitting at certain tracks
- Fixed an issue in which the AI are driving off the apron and cutting corners short at Homestead
- Fixed an issue in which AI takes control of a user’s car when passing next to the pit stop entrance
- Fixed an issue that showed miscellaneous stats incorrectly for stages in standings menu
- Fixed an issue in which a quick selection of options from the Garage Pause Menu would trigger a softlock
- Fixed an issue that would cause the title to crash while being idle in Race Results screen at COTA after unlocking the “Road Course Ringer” and “Winner” trophies
Where did we get the patch notes from? Of course from a reliable source, directly from the publishers.