2K has released another update for NBA 2K20, we have all the information for today’s update.
NBA 2K20 Update 1.05 is ready for download, for all platforms. You have to download 20.58 GB on the PS4, depending on the platform, the size of the download may be different
The Update includes issues like losing perf. points in ProAM to quitters and much more.
NBA 2K20 Update Version 1.05 Patch Notes
- Successful coach challenges won’t use a timeout
- Fix for baseline dunks that weren’t triggering properly
- Adjust Pro Stick window for hop step gathers so left or right performs normal dunks/layups
- Fewer missed “full white” releases
- Buff Pick Dodger to match Brick Wall strength
- Fix Steve Nash sig dribble style yo-yo ball bug
- Widen the speed gap, especially to reduce the speeds of low-rated bigs