2K has released Update 1.03 for NBA 2K20, we have the full patch notes for you.
The release of NBA 2K20 did not bring a perfect game, there were a lot of bugs in the game. Then NBA 2K20 Patch 1.02 was released, the patch had several gigabytes, but did not fix the grave errors in the game. Now we hope for all fans, that brings this update more than the last update!
NBA 2K20 Patch 1.03 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Switch. On the PS4 you have to download the 23 GB, for the Xbox One version it is already 30 GB.
NBA 2K20 Patch Notes 1.03
2K has released Patch Notes, but there is no version number. We assume that it is the Patch Notes 1.03 and not a preview of NBA 2K20 Patch 1.04.
- Fixed a major issue that was causing the game to hang at intermittent times (e.g. when accessing the VIP Stats menu, when completing games in Domination, when playing Play Now Online games, and more).
- Addressed a number of issues in MyCAREER to greatly improve the user experience in that mode.
- Fixed an issue where some MyPLAYER names would disappear (may need to create a new build to correct existing saves).
- Numerous Gameplay improvements & fixes including: support for standing stepback escapes and finishing alley-oops with Pro Stick, out of bounds awareness improvements, more reliable interior shot defense contact detection, logic fixes for certain badges, and much more.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to play players out of position in MyTEAM.
- Fixed an issue where some users were reporting they were not receiving the correct reward cards from Domination games in MyTEAM.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not receiving their awards when achieving new Collector Levels in MyTEAM.
- Many, many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K20!