2K released a update 1.5 for NBA 2K22. We have the full patch notes on September 22.
The new NBA 2K22 Update 1.006 is now available for download for PS5 and Xbox Series (New Gen). The file size on the PS5 is 301 MB, the size can vary depending on the platform.
As with the last updates, there seem to be separate patch files, one for PS5 and Xbox Series and one for PS4 and Xbox One! The last PS4 patch was 1.04.
NBA 2K22 Patch Notes 1.006
- Additional stability improvements in an ongoing effort to improve your user experience.
- Fixed an issue that was causing City/Rec/Pro-Am/W Online games to disconnect either before the game started or at the conclusion of the game.
- Addressed an error code issue that was preventing specific MyCAREER saves from being able to load into the City.
- Significantly improved loading speed when re-entering the City from a building interior (Apartment, Rec, Pro-Am, Event Center, etc.).
- Improved framerate when navigating the City on the Xbox Series X console.
- Traditional broadcast cameras are now available for use in MyNBA once again.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some MyNBA Online saves to overwrite other pre-existing saves.
- Gym Rat and On-Court Coach badges are now correctly being applied to all badge loadouts.
- Increased the velocity required before a player jumps/falls into or over the first row of the crowd via momentum.
- DJ Booths will no longer allow for tipping when in the proximity of a quest NPC.
Source: NBA 2K