Team Ninja today released a new PC update for Nioh 2. We’ll have all the details about the patch on April 20th.
The Nioh 2 Update 1.27.2 is now available for download, only on PC. We do not know the file size. The patch brings a new function, adjustments and bug fixes.
Nioh 2 Patch Notes 1.27.2
- Added the function to initialize the key settings individually for the items whose default is blank in “Keyboard and mouse settings”.
- Adjusted the size and position of some key icons
- In “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”, some icon notations have been changed when multiple buttons are assigned. Only “Shift”, “Ctrl”, “Alt”, and “Space” will be displayed with dedicated icons.
- Fixed a bug that the position of the light cannot be operated with the keyboard and mouse in “Photo mode”.
- Fixed a bug in “Keyboard and Mouse Settings” that could cause unintended behavior when certain key assignments were made.
- Fixed a bug in “Keyboard and Mouse Settings” that some actions could not be performed when a specific key was assigned.
- Fixed a bug that incorrect key guide is displayed on some screens
- Fixed a bug that the user name may not be displayed correctly in “Yoshitozuka” and “Blood Sword Mound”.
- Fixed a bug that may cause a crash if “Random setting” is selected in “Appearance setting” while “DLSS” is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that some graphic settings are not reflected at startup
- Fixed a bug that the audio volume setting was not reflected in the movie immediately after startup
- Fixed other minor bugs