Are you looking for the latest patch notes for No Man’s Sky? No problem, we always have the latest updates for you.
Today Hello Games released a small hotfix for No Man’s Sky. With this patch there are special improvements for PC VR, improvements for rainy weather and a lot more.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.51 is now available for download. According to our information, the file size is not known to us.
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 3.51
- Added support for reflections on PC VR.
- Improved the appearance of rain.
- Fixed an issue that could cause missing or corrupted text in the Analysis Visor on the Space Anomaly or derelict freighters.
- Fixed an issue that could cause stars to disappear when looking out the side of the ship in VR.
- Fixed some mistranslated text in the ByteBeat Library.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent DLSS from appearing as an Anti-Aliasing option on the Windows Store version.