The developers of Hello Games today released update 2.09 for No Man’s Sky, including patch notes.
After this month’s release of the Beyond Update for No Man’s Sky, several updates followed, aimed at fixing some of the bugs. This patch is another step to fix most of the errors found by players.
No Man’s Sky Beyond Update 2.09 Patch Notes
- Reduce texture quality if it is causing an out of memory error.
- Revert to the non-device-local heap in low memory situations.
- Removed misleading version number from main menu.
- Fix to prevent issues with base ownership.
- Fix for freighter crash related to corrupt ship slot.
- Fixed a networking issue that could cause bad data to be synced between ambient players.
- Fix for a matchmaking threading crash.
- Prevention of players orphaned in a lobby.
- Dynamically limit base building limits to allow some very large bases to load in more situations.
- Don’t let the VR player punch in places they aren’t allow to use weapon