Hello Games released a new update No Man’s Sky Update 2.62. Below are the full patch notes for this August 12 update.
No Man’s Sky Update 2.62 can now be downloaded, for PS4, PC and Xbox One. Today’s update fixes a lot of bugs and there are a few tweaks.
No Man’s Sky Update 2.62 Patch Notes
Hello Games has not yet released the official patch notes. We can show you the possible patch notes.
Experimental Branch 10/08
- Fixed object blocking hallways in Derelict Freighters.
Experimental Branch 03/08
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash during loading.
- Fixed an issue that affected collision on Abandoned Space Stations with short launch tubes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash while saving.
Experimental Branch 29/07
- Fixed an issue that caused the hit indicator to flash incorrectly for some ship and Multi-Tool modes.
- Reduced the priority of the Emergency Broadcast Detector and Salvage Opportunity hints so that they do not block other mission messages.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause the Anomaly Detector and Emergency Broadcast Detector to perpetually fail to locate an object, blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue that could cause inappropriate items to appear in the artifact crates at the heart of buried ruins.
- Expanded the Nexus exploration mission to also include flora and minerals.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent other people’s discoveries from advancing multiplayer exploration missions.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause planetary creatures to fail to spawn.
Experimental Branch 27/07
- Added procedural atmospheric fog effects to the interior of derelict freighters.
- Fixed an issue that caused a soft light to follow the player into caves and other dark spaces.
- Fixed a number of small visual artifacts in the lighting system.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during loading.
- Fixed a number of issues that could occur when declining or accepting a group invite.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Chef title from unlocking after impressing Cronus.
- Fixed an issue that caused a number of lighting issues for metallic surfaces.
- A range of new base building parts have been added. These are based upon the decoration inside derelict freighters. The blueprints can be acquired by searching salvage crates found inside derelict freighters.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to become unresponsive during loading.
Experimental Branch 25/07
- Fixed a number of visual issues with the intensity of starship trails and engine glow.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during procedural generation of a derelict freighter.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when calculating creature navigation paths.
- Fixed an issue that could cause particle effects to stop playing.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a unpassable corridor to be generated in certain derelict freighters.
- Introduced a number of small optimisations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause very large save games to crash during load.