The developers of Hello Games have released the update 1.61 for “No Man’s Sky”, including patch notes.
With the update some bugs and problems were fixed, which could partly lead to the game crash. There are also some improvements in the translations.
More news and solutions to the game can be found on our “No Man’s Sky” overview page.
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 1.61
- Fixed a crash in the quick menu.
- Added a warning message when attempting to upload a base which exceeds the existing server upload limit.
- Fixed an issue where the build menu would occasionally switch to the quick menu.
- Fixed an issue where multiple mission markers could appear over moving objects.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 where players could join multiplayer sessions with players on a different patch version of the game.
- Improved some translated text.