A few days ago, the guys from Hello Games provided “Visions“, the latest content update to the space adventure “No Man’s Sky“.
With this, various innovations such as global community missions, more parts for the construction of the base, emotes, exclusive alien trophies, additional planetary types and an expanded flora or fauna were introduced. In addition to the release of “Visions” today the next update was sent to the race.
The patch raises “No Man’s Sky” to version 1.76 and fixes several small bugs that the space adventure of Hello Games has been struggling with. Which errors in detail from the world managed, reveals a look at the attached changelog.
Please note that the changelog for the “No Man’s Sky” 1.76 update has so far only been published in an English version.
No Man’s Sky – Patch Notes 1.76
- Fixed an issue where the Farmer would request that Coprite was planted without the player knowing the Coprite recipe.
- Fixed an issue where the Farmer would teach the wrong Nip Nip recipe.
- Fixed an issue where commas were missing from some large numbers in mission notifications.
- Fixed an issue where some of the new hazardous flora would not appear on certain planet types.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Big Ball to become permanently stuck in a refiner output (this fix prevents any new occurrences, existing blocked refiners continue to be blocked).
- Fixed an issue that caused too few crates to spawn near buildings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented grenades from firing while the Blaze Javelin is equipped.
- Improved the appearance of the Bubble Cluster and Glitching Separator when displayed in your base.
- Fixed a collision issue with the Portable Reality Generator.
- Fixed a collision issue with the ceiling of the space station.
- Fixed an issue that could cause debug strings to be visible when selling items at a trade terminal.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the placement of infinite fireworks.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Community Mission Tier progress to be incorrectly reported in the Log.
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to hand in the maximum Community Mission contribution during the wrong dialogue, causing the “Continue” option in the final dialogue to be disabled.
- Fixed a Community Mission exploit when the server couldn’t be reached.
- Fixed an issue where the Quicksilver Shop would only charge for one item when multiple items were purchased simultaneously.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when warping a freighter in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing Community Research progress in the Log.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in multiplayer when encountering anomalous creatures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when encountering strange rocks.
Source: No Man’s Sky