No Man’s Sky Update 2.05 and 2.04 were released today, we have all the information about these two updates.
The first update, No Man’s Sky 2.04 is around the 100 MB large, about patch 2.05 we have no information about the file size.
No Man’s Sky Beyond Patch Notes 2.05
- Fix for crashes occurring in the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a number of issues causing some players to experience low framerate after visiting the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a rendering related crash.
- Fixed an out of memory crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when manipulating inventory in close proximity to a high number of players.
- Fixed a crash affecting VR with supersampling enabled.
- Fixed a situation where network connectivity issues could prevent players from speaking to NPCs aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue where storage containers could not be accessed.
- Fixed a crash affecting unsupported VR hardware.
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 2.04
- Fixed a number of crashes on PS4 and Xbox One caused by rendering large textures.
- Adjusted PS4 and Xbox One memory management settings to fix a number of crashes.