No Man’s Sky Update 2.07 were released today, we have all the information about these updates, for PS4, Xbox One und PC.
Fixes for these were released on PC over the last few days. And this patch, 2.07 which is a consolidation of those fixes, is now live on consoles.
No Man’s Sky Beyond Patch Notes 2.07
- Reduce texture quality if it is causing an out of memory error.
- Revert to the non-device-local heap in low memory situations.
- Removed misleading version number from main menu.
- Fix to prevent issues with base ownership.
- Fix for freighter crash related to corrupt ship slot.
- Fixed a networking issue that could cause bad data to be synced between ambient players.
- Fix for a matchmaking threading crash.
- Prevention of players orphaned in a lobby.
- Dynamically limit base building limits to allow some very large bases to load in more situations.
- Don’t let the VR player punch in places they aren’t allow to use weapon