Hello Games released a new update for No Man’s Sky today. We’ll show you all the bug fixes and optimizations from October 9.
The No Man’s Sky Update 3.03 is now available for download for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The size of the download is around 5GB, depending on the platform.
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 3.03
There are no official patch notes yet. So far the following is known:
- Fixed an issue that caused frozen dead worlds to report overly warm temperatures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause your ship to teleport inside buildings when visiting bases.
- Trader ships that land on the planet’s surface will now crush any objects they land on.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Photo Mode cloud coverage option to be unavailable on some planets.
- Fixed an issue that caused items awarded by the Planetary Archive vaults to change rarity after save/load.
- Fixed a number of minor errors in interactions.
- Players may now use the back-out button to select the ‘Leave’ option in an interaction.