Hello Games released a new update for No Man’s Sky today. Below you will find all information about the patch on November 25.
The No Man’s Sky Update 3.12 can now be downloaded and installed immediately. The file size for the patch is unfortunately not known to us at the moment. Today’s update only fixes some bugs in the game, there is no new content.
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 3.12
- Fixed an issue that caused HDR to be overly bright on PS5.
- Fixed an issue that could cause texture artefacts in the terrain.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause base screenshots from being captured correctly on next-gen platforms.
- Fixed an issue that prevented water droplets from being visible on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed an issue that caused hitching on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed an issue that caused props held by NPCs to appear glitchy on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed a rare issue that prevented some PSN friends from being shown in the list of available games to join.
- Fixed a memory-related crash on Xbox One.
- Fixed an HDR-related crash on PS5.