Hello Games released a new hotfix update for No Man’s Sky today. Below you will find all information about the Expeditions patch on April 9.
The No Man’s Sky Update 3.35 can now be downloaded and installed immediately. The file size for the patch is unfortunately not known to us at the moment. Today’s update only fixes some bugs in the game, there is no new content.
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 3.35
- Fixed an issue that caused Explorer-class starships to change appearance. All ships should now use the same wings and fuselage parts as before the Expeditions update. A limited number of ships may still select new colors. A fix for this will follow shortly.
- Fixed an issue that caused Power Inverter switches to malfunction.
- Fixed an issue that caused a specific Multi-Tool broken slot to require an inordinate number of Ion Batteries to repair.
- Fixed an issue that required players to gain an S-Class Multi-Tool to unlock the ‘Light Show’ milestone, instead of an A-Class Multi-Tool.
- Fixed an issue that caused the glow on the star representing the final phase of the Expedition to be overly orange.
- Fixed a number of UI issues that could occur when every milestone in an Expedition was complete.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the music to be clipped at the start of an expedition.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the reward for Phase 5 of the expedition being claimed when completing the expedition a second time on a new save.
- Fixed a visual glitch in the starship cockpit map.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the glowing grass found on some lush planets from glowing.
- Fixed a graphical glitch on the save deletion screen when running in HDR on PS5.
- Fixed a PlayStation 5 specific HDR issue.
Source: Hello Games