Hello Games released a new Expedition Update for No Man’s Sky today, April 30th. Below are the full and official patch notes for this update.
The No Man’s Sky Update 3.38 is now available for download for all platforms. Unfortunately, we do not know the file size. The patch only contains bug fixes and improvements to improve the user experience and gameplay of the Expeditions content.
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 3.38
- Fixed a minor text issue in the Overseer mission log.
- Improved the visibility of player markers when those players are in your fireteam and on the same planet.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect text labels on Communications Stations.
- Fixed an issue that caused repair missions to automatically complete when the player left the repair site without performing the required maintenance.
- Fixed a PS5-specific crash in the profanity filter.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when receiving an item from another player.
- Improved the display of text when interacting with Communications Stations.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Communications Stations from being reported.
- Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when pulsing towards a marker.
- Fixed a crash in the Nexus teleporter UI.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to the network syncing of interactions.
- Fixed a rare crash related to docking.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite load.
- Fixed a memory related crash seen on Xbox One S.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ship summoning checks to be performed against the current ship, rather than the ship that is being summoned.
- Reduced the number of Communications Stations downloaded at protected locations.
- Fixed a memory leak related to derelict freighters.
- Fixed a crash related to camera behaviours.
- Fixed an issue that could cause camera shake to persist after summoning a ship.
Source: Hello Games