No Man’s Sky Update 2.08 were released today, we have all the information about these updates, for PS4 and Xbox One.
Fixes for this update were released in the last days on the PC. And this patch, 2.08, which is a composite of these bug fixes, is now available on consoles.
No Man’s Sky Beyond Patch Notes 2.08
- Fixed a number of threading-related multiplayer matchmaking issues.
- Fixed an audio crash when quitting from the initial screen.
- Fixed a crash when quitting the game during audio initialisation.
- Fixed a rare issue where joining a full lobby causes an incorrect player ID.
- Fixed an issue where players joining a group can be taken to the wrong system.
- Fixed an issue that caused some network games not to appear in the Join game screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Exocraft Technician to have an incorrect interaction.
- Fixed a crash caused by an invalid base index.
- Fix for rare instance of falling through space station when interacting with vendor.