Mobius Digital has released a new update for Outer Wilds. We have all the information about this update on March 24th.
Outer Wilds Update 1.04 is now ready for download. Today’s update adds a number of fixes for various bugs.
Outer Wilds Patch Notes 1.04
- Implemented a save backup system on PS4 to prevent save data corruption if the game is terminated while saving
- Implemented miscellaneous bug fixes for Patch 4 content
- Improved the logo on the title screen
- Fixed visual bug when viewing parts of Brittle Hollow remotely
- Fixed lighting bug in a specific part of Ash Twin
- Optimized and stabilized memory usage