Another update for the Outriders demo was released today, which Square Enix had already announced.
The Outriders Emo Update 1.05 (1.000.005) can now be downloaded and installed for all platforms of the demo. On the PS5, the file size is 453 MB, depending on the platform.
Outriders Demo Patch Notes 1.05
General Patch Notes:
- Added a Motion Blur Toggle [PC, PS4/5]
- Made minor tweaks to frame rate output for certain items in cutscenes, however, we are working on a more comprehensive fix for the future [PC, PS4/5]
Made improvements to cut down on the time it takes to Matchmake [PC, PS4/5]
- Made other minor improvements and fixes [PC, PS4/5]
Additional PS4/PS5 Specific Patch Notes:
- Fixed store links on the “Buy Now” button in the Lobby [PS4/5]
- Fixed bug that was causing an audio desynchronization in cutscenes
Additional PC Specific Patch Notes:
- Fixed a crash that repeatedly occurred when opening the menu or inventory [PC]
- Fixed a bug that deletes player gear if their connection drops out during a transition [PC]
- Improved subtitle display and synchronization during the “Bad Day” quest [PC]