Modus Games announced the arena brawler Override 2: Super Mech League last nigth at the gamescom 2020 Opening Night, which will be released in December 2020 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Switch and PC. The title will be available digitally and physically and a deluxe edition will include the season pass.
The successor Override: Mech City Brawl can already be added to your wish list on Steam, while you can apply for participation in the closed beta on the official website. In addition, a crossover event has been announced in September.
Features in Override 2 Super Mech League
- Career Mode. Fight in Mech Leagues and soar to new heights, aiming to be the best mech pilot. Represent your Club and work together with its members to earn Influence and rewards!
- Ranked Rumbles. Two Mechs enter, one leaves. Battle through the competition and climb the ranks to become a legendary pilot.
- Mech Mania. 20 playable robots including brand-new mechs with unique abilities, skill sets, and Ultimate moves.
- Hazardous Arenas. Competitive fighting grounds that include dynamic elements such as geysers, lava pools, and platforms that encourage strategy and unexpected outcomes.
- Upgraded Game Mode. Pick your playstyle across match types including 1v1, 2v2, free-for-all and several games such as Xenoswarm, King of the Hill and more.
- Expansive Customizations. Unlock a slew of cosmetic items and attachments for your mech of choice in the Garage.
Override 2: Super Mech League – Announcement Trailer