Blizzard released Overwatch Update 2.73 today, Patch 18.104.22.168 is now available for download for all available systems.
You need to download and install Client Patch 2.73 (PS4) before you can log back into the game.
With today’s update there are some bug fixes and improvements. Below you will find the complete patch notes.
Overwatch Patch Notes 2.73 – Update 22.214.171.124
- Custom Game – Fixed an issue where presets saved with Symmetra’s “Teleportation Duration” were being flagged as invalid
- Role Queue Beta Season – Fixed a bug that prevented players from earning achievements when playing in the Role Queue Beta
- Role Queue Beta Season – Fixed a bug that could cause players not to receive an SR update when the entire opposing team left the match
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly applied Role Queue restrictions to vs. A.I. games
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from selecting roles in Quick Play LFGs
- Workshop – fixed an issue with “unknown error” preventing players from loading certain Custom Game presets
- Fixed a bug that could cause status effect toasts (stunned, slept, resurrected, hacked, detected, etc.) to get stuck on screen
- Fixed a bug with Brigitte’s Repair Pack granting defensive assist credit anytime after a target was healed
- Fixed a bug with Brigitte’s Repair Pack not playing a sound effect for the receiving player