The Overwatch Update for Patch 2.58 (PS4) is now available on PC and Xbox One. The patch has a size of 177 MB on the Playstation 4.
With the Overwatch Patch 2.58 the Lunar New Year (2019) starts with a festive Capture the Flag version of the Busan map, Season 2 of Competitive Capture the Flag, and a load of loot!
You can find the complete patch notes 2.58 below.
Overwatch Update Version 2.58 (PS4) Patch Notes
- Now has a maximum duration of 30 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 1 second to 2 seconds
- Life steal increased from 30% to 50% of damage dealt
- [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug that caused a delay for heroes loading into the victory screen line up if they had a golden weapon equipped
- [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug that caused McCree’s model to distort if he used Combat Roll to the right with the Sherlock skin equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused Tracer’s Pulse Bomb to detonate on the wrong side of Orisa’s Protective Barrier when it was placed on the front
- Fixed a bug that prevented Wrecking Ball’s proximity mines from being disabled by Sombra’s EMP
- [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug that caused Wrecking Ball’s golden weapon to display incorrectly when using certain skins
- Fixed a bug in Competitive Play that prevented the team color on the payload progress bar from switching after a round transition
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to capture or contest the point from its exterior on Nepal’s Shrine stage