Blizzard is screwing little on the Overwatch hero today! A new patch has been released and we are showing you the complete changelog from October 26th.
The brand new Overwatch Update 3.20 can be downloaded now, for ALL platforms. As already indicated, there are a few adjustments to the heroes and general improvements.
Overwatch Update 3.20
- Introduction of new hero name
- Fixed a bug that caused players to not receive full credit towards matches played when playing Junkenstein’s Revenge
- Fixed a bug that caused her mace chain to appear as the wrong color in highlight and emotes if the Vampire Hunter skin is equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused the Black Cat skin to have a missing decal on the golden gun
- Fixed a bug that caused the Valkyrie ultimate ability outro sound to not play properly in both first and third person
- Fixed a bug that caused the Grillmaster highlight intro to be unavailable