Blizzard released a new update for Overwatch yesterday. We may be a day late, but we still want to tell you all about the “Reaper’s Code of Violence” update.
The brand new Overwatch Update 3.24 can be downloaded now. With the update the new event will start, there are new soundtracks, adjustments and bug fixes.
Overwatch Update 3.24
REAPER’S CODE OF VIOLENCE CHALLENGE
Discover Reaper’s origins with the new Overwatch short story, “Code of Violence” by Brandon Easton. During Reaper’s Code of Violence Challenge, earn limited-time rewards, including the new Dusk Reaper skin, by playing games and watching Overwatch streams on Twitch through March 8! Learn more about the challenge on the Overwatch website.
NEW SOUNDTRACK: OVERWATCH: HEROES & VILLAINS
The Overwatch: Heroes & Villains soundtrack is now available, featuring music from the origin stories, archives events, and trailers of Overwatch! Find the albums on your favorite music streaming services. For more details see the Overwatch News website or check out the QR code on the main menu. Streaming platform availability may vary by region.
- Fixed an issue where the voice chat icon would not show when speaking in a mid/low range
- Fixed an issue where the left-most voting card could not be selected
- Fixed an issue that caused the piano to be too loud when hit
- Fixed an issue where a high-pitched beeping sound would play during an enemy Ashe’s ultimate
- Fixed a bug that allowed Echo to clone an enemy Echo in specific circumstances
- Fixed a bug caused by using Storm Arrow and Sonic together that wouldn’t show an enemy’s location if it connected before for the ricochet
- Auspicious Skin – Fixed a bug that caused Soldier 76’s teeth to appear missing
Our information comes from the official Blizzard website, right here.