Grinding Gear Games has released a new “Conqueror of the Atlas Update” for Path of Exile, we have the full patch notes for this hotfix update on December 19th.
The Path of Exile (PoE) Update 1.32 is now available for download. You have to download 475 MB on the PS4. The size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
The last major update 3.9.0 has probably brought more bugs into the game than the developers thought. This is the 4th hotfix since its release.
Path of Exile Patch Notes 3.9.0e - Update 1.32 - Conqueror of the Atlas
- Fixed a client crash while using Alt Behaviour on some active skills.
- Fixed an incorrect quest state for unlocking Citadels.
- Fixed a bug where Zana missions could offer Elder Guardian Maps earlier than intended. The minimum tier before these maps are offered by Zana missions is now 14.
- Fixed a bug where Incubators could be used on items they're not intended for.
- Fixed a bug in Metamorph League where organs could be placed in the Anointing slot, resulting in a crash.
- Made further adjustments to stop items getting stuck in Watchstone Altars.
- Fixed a client crash occurring when using Dynamite in Delve Mines.
- Fixed another client crash occurring with Pestilent Strike.
- Another potential fix for a client crash in Metamorph League when encountering Tane Octavius.
- Fixed an instance crash that can occur during The Awakener fight.