Grinding Gear Games today released Blight Update 1.22 for “Path of Exile“, we have the full patch notes for this update.
Path of Exile Blight Patch 1.22 must be downloaded at 1GB on the PS4. Depending on the platform, the size of the download may be different.
Path of Exile Update 1.22 Patch Notes 3.8.0D
- Updated Neversink filters to version 7.31.
- Fixed a bug which prevented you from unstacking resonators.
- Fixed a bug which could stop your characters movement after using a skill.
- Orb of Horizons and Harbinger’s Orb are no longer usable on Blighted Maps.
- Lightning and Physical Blight monsters now begin appearing when their corresponding tower type is introduced.
- You can now target your Zombies with Bodyswap when using the unique gloves Aukuna’s Will.
- Summoned Raging Spirits will now correctly prioritise targets if they were summoned while you were targetting a specific monster.
- Skitterbots, when supported by Infernal Legion, now deal damage over time to nearby monsters.
- The Siegebreaker unique belt now correctly causes your Raised Spectres to spread Caustic Ground on Death.
- Fixed a mismatch between the name and description of the Lightning Storm Tower Range ring enchantment.
- Fixed a bug where you could enter some Blighted maps in a location that made the Blight encounter unreachable.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Maps could sometimes generate more than 20 Blight Portals.
- Fixed a bug where the timer in Blighted Maps remained visible after the Ichor Pump had been destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where the paths from Blight Portals very close to the Ichor Pump could intersect with it earlier than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Pulsating Grotto, Restless Rubble, Time-Lost Cavern and Haunted Remains Delve encounters could not be completed.
- Fixed a bug where items dropped in a Legion encounter in the Azurite Mine were not the correct item level.
- Fixed a bug where defeating The Elder did not always grant completion towards the “Defeat Elder Guardians and Elder” challenge.
- Fixed a bug where using “Resurrect at Checkpoint” after dying in a Map Labyrinth Trial would not send you to the Trial’s entrance.
- Fixed a bug where you were not always placed at your waypoint location when entering your hideout.
- Fixed a bug where Resonators could be placed in the Currency Stash Tab.
- Fixed a bug where multiple Eternal Labyrinth trials could be found in a single Map if The Dream Trial prophecy had triggered.
- Fixed a client and instance crash that could occur when using Volatile Dead or Venom Gyre.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Summon Skitterbots.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when casting Summon Skitterbots.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur at the end of a Blight Encounter.