Grinding Gear Games has released a new update for Path of Exile, we have the full patch notes for this update on October 3rd.
Path of Exile (PoE) Update 1.24 is now available for download. You have to download 1 GB, on the PS4. Depending on the platform, the size of the download may be different.
Path of Exile Update 1.24 – Patch Notes 3.8.1d
- Updated Neversink filters to version 7.33a
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when upgrading towers.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the unstacking of items while the trade market was open.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Feral Incubators and Gemcutter’s Incubators from being searchable on the trade market.
- Improved the visibility of Blight Boss icons on the minimap.
- Progress towards the “Spend Blight Resources” challenge is now granted to all players in the area when any player builds or upgrades a Tower.
- You can now use the Anoint Items option when talking to Cassia without having completed the Blight Tutorial encounter. This allows players in Standard league to anoint items by talking to Cassia in a Blighted Map.
- Fixed a bug where monsters that spawned from Cold, Lightning and Physical lanes had the wrong description with regards to what type of Towers they were resistant to. This was a description issue only.
- Fixed a bug where Blight Towers could sometimes persist after an encounter ends if that Tower was being built or upgraded when the encounter ended.
- Fixed a bug where the additional meteors created by the “Your Meteor Towers drop an additional Meteor” ring enchantment modifier were too tightly clumped together, making it difficult to discern the additional meteors.
- Fixed a bug where the “Your Flamethrower Towers deal full damage to Fire Enemies” and “Your Shock Nova Towers deal full damage to Lightning Enemies” ring enchantment modifiers did not work.
- Fixed a bug where Anointed Notables did not count towards the Inspired Learning unique jewel’s allocated Notable requirement.
- Fixed a bug where Anointed Notables did not count towards Transcendent unique jewel modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Beasts had Phasing, allowing them to run through the Ice Prisons created by Glacial Cage Towers.
- Fixed a bug where some of Cassia’s dialogue did not respect the Dialogue Volume setting.
- Reduced the impact on performance of various buffs granted to you and allies affected by your auras.
- Summoned Minions are now re-summoned if the level of their skill gem changes. Minions that are re-summoned in this way will be briefly stunned.
- Made further updates to the Shatter sound effect.
- Added audio that plays when flasks are equipped or placed in your inventory or stash.
- Deforestation has occurred in the Lava Lake Map. There are now far fewer pesky trees blocking your view.
- Shattering Steel now creates all of its projectiles if its animation is cancelled after the first projectile has been fired.
- The Ngamahu, Flame’s Advance Chieftain buff now displays a buff icon while its damage bonus is active.
- Updated the buff icon art for Master of Metal.
- The Eternal Life Flask can now be filled to the brim.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to interrogate the Betrayal Mastermind on a character from the same account that was different to the one that opened portals to the Mastermind’s Lair.
- Fixed a bug where the “-X to Total Mana Cost” veiled modifiers were not specific to Elreon’s veiled items.
- Fixed a bug where Cobra Lash and Venom Gyre did not alternate hands for attacks while dual-wielding.
- Fixed a bug where the “8% more Damage per Non-Golem Minion near them” buff from Carrion Golems did not persist after changing areas. Fixed a bug where this buff was checking for Non-Golem Minions near the player, rather than the Carrion Golem. Fixed a bug where this buff was stacking for each Carrion Golem summoned (though this did not bypass the 80% cap).
- Fixed a bug where Celestial Raised Zombies had a longer Slam cooldown than default Raised Zombies.
- Fixed a bug where Raised Mummies did not submerge after dying.
- Fixed a bug where Shockwave Support, when socketed into an item that granted a skill, would create a secondary Shockwave skill that would be triggered on alternating Melee Hits (respecting the cooldown of Shockwave). This secondary Shockwave would be supported by all socketed support gems, even if they weren’t linked.
- Fixed a bug where the “Chaos Resistance is Doubled” notable passive did not double “Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time” or Hybrid resistance modifiers (such as +X% to Cold and Chaos Resistances).
- Fixed a bug with terrain generation of various areas, including The Broken Bridge.
- Fixed a bug where older versions of Mineral Pools Map contained both forms of Merveil in the boss room.
- Fixed a bug where monsters that were Fleeing would do so for a much shorter distance than intended.
- Fixed a bug where weapon effects were overwritten when the Avian’s Flight and Avian’s Might buffs cycled between one another.
- Fixed a bug where a Betrayal Encounter quest tracker could become out of date in older instances if you found other Betrayal encounters in a different instance while your original instance had a decision pending.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Toxic Rain.
- Fixed a minor visual issue with the Void Emperor Character Effect’s orbs when using Dash.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Shield Charge if you leveled the gem up while it was being used.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Leap Slam with the Harlequin Leap Slam Effect on Predictive Networking Mode.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Mines.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur in the Act 6 and Tower Map Brutus and Shavronne encounters.
- Fixed a client stall that could occur when certain effects were being played if you had a frame rate drop for some other reason.
- Significantly improved serverside performance of monster stat calculations, which especially affects minion builds.
- Fixed a client crash that resulted in Exception: Map and Exception: CreateTexture2D errors that could sometimes occur when fighting Vorici.