Grinding Gear Games has released a new update for Path of Exile, we have the full patch notes for this update on October 11th.
Path of Exile (PoE) Update 1.25 is now available for download. You have to download 585 MB, on the PS4. Depending on the platform, the size of the download may be different.
Path of Exile Update 1.25 – Patch Notes 3.8.1e
- Fixed a bug in the Mastermind’s Lair where items were thrown on the ground rather than into the stash when using quick move.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur in the Delve Stash Tab.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the targeting circle from appearing in your hideout when using raise spectre.
- Fixed a client crash during Blight encounters.
- Reverted Shatter sound effects back to the pre-3.8.0 version.
- Blighted Map drops now drop at a minimum tier based on the tier of the Map that you are currently in. For example, when in a Tier 5 Map, Tier 1 to Tier 5 Blighted Maps can drop. When in a Tier 6 Map, you’ll receive a Tier 6 Blighted Map (and will never receive a Tier 1 to Tier 5 Blighted Map).
- Fixed a bug where the “x% chance for Blight Chests to drop an additional Reward” modifiers caused an additional random item to drop from Blight Chests, rather than an additional reward that matched the chest type.
- Fixed a bug where Darkness in Delve Cities not did apply to players.
- Fixed a bug where the Death Aura granted by Death’s Oath unique body armour could be disabled when removing and resocketing gems.