Grinding Gear Games has released Path of Exile Patch 3.7.5b for PS4 and Xbox One, we have the full patch notes for this update. This patch consists only of bug fixes and optimizations, there is no new content. This patch consists only of bug fixes and optimizations, there is no new content.
Path of Exile Client Patch 1.20 is now available for download, the update must be downloaded at 893 MB.
Official patch version: 3.7.5b
PS4 Client Update: 1.20
Xbox One Client Update: ???
Path of Exile Update 3.7.5 Patch Notes 1.20
- Added support for the Blight Supporter Packs that will be released alongside the launch of the Blight expansion.
- Reduced the frequency of Delve instances timing out when being generated.
- Fixed pixelation in the Transcendence Portal effects.
- Fixed a bug where a party leader leaving and then re-joining the same party could cause the party members to not be displayed in the party user interface.
- Fixed a rare bug where specific characters could not be invited to a party.
- Fixed a rare bug where you would leave a party but the server would still think that you were in a party.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Guardian of the Minotaur encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Primordial Blocks boss encounter.