Grinding Gear Games released update 3.11.1f for Path of Exile today. We have all the information about the update on August 24.
The Path of Exile Update 1.57 is now available for all platforms. On the PS4, the download is 360 MB. Today’s update includes bug fixes and improvements.
Path of Exile Patch Notes 1.57
- Bloom is now applied after Exposure, resulting in a game-wide reduction of bloom’s intensity, especially in dark areas.
- Added a Bloom slider in the Graphics Options, allowing you to adjust the intensity of bloom effects from 25% to 130% of their base intensity.
- Adjusted many area environments to be less bright.
- Reduced the intensity of Bloom effects from Delve Flares.
- Messages intended to be sent to a Global Chat Channel which contain “WTS” will now automatically change the chat window to a Trade Chat Channel. This has been done in a way which should not affect legitimate words that end in ‘wts’, such as newts.
- Special characters are no longer required when searching for public parties.
- Fixed a bug where Harvest Crafts could be applied to items in Remove-Only stash tabs.
- Fixed a bug where you could access the Sacred Grove in non-Harvest leagues.
- Fixed a bug where the label for the portal to the Sacred Grove could be visible before interacting with the Seed Cache in various map areas.
- Fixed a rare bug that could prevent Conquerors from spawning on your Atlas after migrating from a solo self-found league.
- Fixed a bug which could cause duplicate rooms to appear in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.11.1d where the delayed shockwaves from Betrayal Mastermind’s “X-Slam” skill didn’t deal damage.
- Fixed a bug which caused black boxes to sometimes be rendered on top of objects.
- Fixed a bug where Elusive would cause some cosmetic effects to lose their textures briefly when the buff expired.
- Fixed a bug where, after refunding a Cluster Jewel socket passive, changing instances would cause the Refund Point to be refunded.
- Fixed a rare visual bug where crafting options that you had not unlocked could appear to be unlocked.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Shield Charge.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when taking a screenshot while using Vulkan rendering.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur in the Hall of Grandmasters unique map.