Grinding Gear Games today released a small hotfix patch for Path of Exile. Below you will find all the details about Update 3.13.1D from February 22nd.
The Path of Exile Update 1.75 can now be downloaded and installed. The PS4 file size is 351 MB. There are only a few bug fixes, that’s about it.
Path of Exile Patch Notes 1.75
- Maven’s Invitations for The Uncharted Realms Atlas region now indicate which bosses have already been witnessed by The Maven.
- Fixed a bug where the Guardian’s Aid Atlas Passive node could sometimes fail to activate.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on Anomalous Golem gems wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on the Phantasmal Earthquake gem wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed a visual bug where Zana’s Map Device modifiers weren’t displayed in the list of map modifiers after entering a map.
- Fixed a visual bug introduced with 3.13.1c that could occur when hovering over amulets and cluster jewels.
Source: Path of Exile