Grinding Gear Games today released a new patch for Path of Exile. Below you will find all the details about Update 3.13.1E from March 11.
The Path of Exile Update 1.76 can now be downloaded and installed. The PS4 file size is 583 MB. There are only some few bug fixes and optimizations, that’s all.
Path of Exile Patch Notes 1.76
Console Specific Changes
- Cadiro’s offers can now be opened with RB/R1.
- Removed Harvest Item category from the Tradeboard.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Conqueror Citadels from being selected without changing instance.
- Fixed a bug preventing items in Blight stash tabs from being anointed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented navigation to Oriath with the right stick.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Glacial Cascade Mines and Scorching Ray Totems from being placed at the player’s feet while their Alt behaviour was enabled.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Alt behaviour to be enabled for Frostblink, when it does not have any Alt behaviour.
- Fixed a visual bug where flask recovery time was not displaying an appropriately rounded number.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the new league notification from disappearing.
- Fixed a visual bug where the new league notification prevented the use of SSF migration options.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds and The Shaper can no longer appear in The Sacred Grove, Temporal Incursions, Syndicate Laboratories and Conqueror arenas.
- Added a Void Ground Hideout Decoration. This can be purchased from Zana at Decoration Level 2, for 330 Favour.
- Added an Expand/Collapse All button to the Hideout Decorations tab.
- Guild microtransactions can now be added to your Watchlist.
- The Additional Modifiers sidebar on the Map Device has been visually updated to make it easier to see how many Sextant uses remain.
- Clarified that Hexes applied as Auras with Blasphemy Support do not gain Doom.
- Clarified that players must be Petrified by The Gorgon in Sulphur Vents Map for the Complete Encounters III challenge.
- Fixed a bug where certain map bosses could sometimes fail to transition to their next phase if they were frozen.
- Fixed a bug where the Maven: Uncharted Realms quest could be shown earlier than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the “Accept the Maven’s Invitation” quest notification could appear more often than intended.
- Fixed a bug where certain monsters could be immune to damage during Ritual encounters.
- Fixed a bug where certain monsters could re-emerge after being revived during a Ritual encounter.
- Fixed a bug where the portal to the Map could disappear while inside The Sacred Grove in certain maps.
- Fixed a bug where your mana reservation could be removed when using the Tukohama’s Fortress unique shield alongside the Necromantic Aegis keystone passive skill.
- Fixed a bug where the Plume of Pursuit unique helmet could cause Blade Vortex to deal critical strikes more often than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Talismans could drop without an anointment in the Distant Memories unique maps.
- Fixed a bug where the “Socketed Spells have +x% to Critical Strike Multiplier” modifier was incorrectly applying to the Anomalous Alternate Quality effect on Zealotry.
- Fixed a bug where the the “Strongbox Monsters have 600% increased Item Quantity” Elevated Sextant modifier was only applying 500% increased Item Quantity.
- Fixed a bug with Wintertide Brand where Chill could be applied for a longer duration than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the “Trigger level x Warlord’s Mark when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy” modifier was granting less Rage than intended.
- Fixed a bug with Righteous Fire where swapping socketed Support gems during the grace period could cause the skill to deal no damage.
- Fixed a bug where Hydrospheres couldn’t be Shocked or Frozen when using Elemental Hit as a Ranged skill.
- Fixed a bug with Orb skills where damage would be reflected to the player if these skills were supported with Traps or Mines.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on the Anomalous Mana Leech Support gem wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on the Divergent Decoy Totem gem was incorrectly regenerating 20% of life per minute instead of per second.
- Fixed a bug where Desecrate could fail to summon corpses against certain bosses when triggered by Arcanist Brand.
- Fixed a bug where the Demonic Herald Effect microtransaction could cause Sentinels summoned by Herald of Purity to not use their Crusade Slam skill.
- Fixed a bug with importing Hideouts where you could purchase Decorations without having the required Decoration Level.
- Fixed a bug where the Do Not Disturb mode wouldn’t display announcements such as the Realm restarting.
- Fixed a bug where completing the Eternal Labyrinth with a Dedication, Tribute or Gift to the Goddess could count towards two Izaro kills for the Complete Endgame Grinds challenge.
- Fixed a bug where the Chaos Orb vendor recipe in the Complete Vendor Recipes challenge could be achieved by combining a stack of 20 Chaos Shards.
- Fixed a bug where the Temple Scholar Spectre could cast Incinerate while there were no monsters nearby.
- Fixed a bug in the Silo map where items could drop in an inaccessible area.
- Fixed a bug where the Oba’s Cursed Trove unique map wasn’t playing the gong sound effect upon reaching certain map thresholds.
- Fixed a bug where the camera zoom speed was much slower during the Sirus, Awakener of Worlds encounter.
- Fixed a bug where the Skill Bar User Interface Panel could sometimes fail to visually update.
- Fixed a visual bug where the “Socketed Skills apply Fire, Cold and Lightning Exposure on Hit” modifier was only displaying the Cold Exposure modifier on the skill description.
- Fixed a visual bug where the Alternate Quality effects on the Phantasmal Spark and Anomalous Crackling Lance gems were missing description text.
- Fixed a visual bug where the Metamorph Stash Tab could display the incorrect number of stored organs.
- Fixed a visual bug where the random variation portal options could temporarily disappear after equipping certain microtransactions.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during Legion encounters.
- Fixed a rare instance crash related to Scourge Arrow.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
Source: Path of Exile