Path of Exile Update Version 3.7.3b has been released for all platforms, we have the full patch notes 1.16.
Today’s update 3.7.3b, officially released as game update version 1.16 for PS4, mostly fixes only bugs. There is a long list of bugs fixed by the developers as part of this new update.
PoE Patch Notes 1.16 – Update 3.7.3b vom 8. Juli
- Fixed a bug that caused monster AI to consume too many server resources. This also fixes many cases where monsters were using their skills more often than intended (such as The Shaper in the Uber Elder encounter teleporting around too often and The Brine King using his Bubble Shield too often).
- Fixed a bug where the Master of Metal ascendancy passive could cause server performance issues.
- Fixed various cases where monster skills would not display correctly if you had left the area and returned while they were using the skill (for example, the Blood Meteors in the Ahuatotli, the Blind encounter).
- Fixed a bug where a single skill could sometimes be used multiple times in succession if another skill was used while you were holding down the original skills keybind.
- Fixed a bug where channelled skills could cause you to be kicked for performing too many actions.
- Fixed a bug where Legion Generals would not drop items if you were not in the area when they escaped.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.2 where the corpse of Aukuna, the Black Sekhema’s rhex could be destroyed, preventing her safe landing.
- Fixed a bug where Harbingers spawned from the “Unique Boss is accompanied by a mysterious Harbinger” sextant modifier would spawn in inaccessible locations in Belfry Map, Lava Lake Map, Sunken City Map and Tower Map.
- Fixed a bug where monster spawners in the Gardens Map boss room spawned monsters when the Map was occupied by The Elder or an Elder Guardian.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to enter The Menagerie through Einhar’s portal until you had spoken to him in The Forest Encampment.
- Fixed a bug where some parts of the Shipyard Map could become inaccessible if a Betrayal Fortification encounter was present.
- Fixed a bug where Herald of Purity was using the wrong visual effects when either the Blood Guard or Faith Guard Herald Effects were applied to it.
- Fixed a bug where /dance would not work on Predictive networking mode.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur while Piety was using her beam skill on Malachai.
- Fixed four instance crashes.